Macadamia nuts are arguably one of the most ketogenic nuts. The only thing that could possibly make them better is chocolate! These fat bombs are salty, sweet, and absolutely delicious. Keto, Low carb
- sugar-free dark chocolate, stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- coarse salt or sea salt
- raw macadamia nuts halves
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave the chocolate chips for 50 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth, then add the MCT oil and a pinch of coarse salt. Mix until blended.
- Place 3 macadamia nut halves in each of 8 wells of a truffle mold or mini muffin pan or in each of 8 mini baking cups. Spoon some of the chocolate mixture into each well or baking cup, completely covering the nuts. Sprinkle additional salt over the chocolate.
- Transfer the mold or baking cups to the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes, until the chocolate is solid.
- Store extras in a zip-top plastic bag in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Note: These chocolate chips are dairy-free but are manufactured using equipment that may come into contact with dairy, so those with dairy allergies should be cautious.