Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness and the kids will love them too!
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don’t make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.
- If you want a really fluffy pancake, and don’t mind spending a few more minutes making them, you can separate the eggs. Use the egg yolks as the instructions say but whip up the egg whites in a separate bowl. Add the egg whites to the batter by carefully folding them in so that the air you whipped into them doesn’t get knocked out.
- These pancakes are also a great snack served cold! Wrap a few up and bring them to work with you!
Per Serving: 206 calories; 394 13
Recipe: John Larkin