This gorgeous dish looks beyond impressive, yet is amazingly simple to make! Spinach, eggs, sausage or bacon, and veggies magically combine into a divine feast for the eyes…and the tummy. It’s keto gold! – Keto Frittata with Fresh Spinach!
- 5 oz. diced bacon or chorizo
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Fry the bacon in butter on medium high heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a greased baking dish (9×9 inches) or in individual ramekins.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
This makes 4 servings of Keto Frittata with Fresh Spinach. Each serving comes out to be 326 Calories, 59 g Fats, 4 g Net Carbs, and 27 g Protein.