Cheesy Sausage Dip Recipe is the ultimate keto appetizer. Gooey cheddar dip meets jalapeños and Italian sausage for an easy low carb Game Day snack. 5 simple ingredients and only 2.5 total carbs per serving. A hit at any party.
- 12 ounce bulk Italian sausage (can use sausage links, simply remove casings)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 medium jalapeños, finely minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (I used Cabot Farmhouse Reserve)
- In a 10 inch skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and the jalapeños and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. Add both cheeses and stir in, then cover the pan and let sit about 5 minutes, to help it melt.
- Uncover and stir until well combined, then spread evenly in the pan. Serve warm with veggies and low carb crackers.
Nutritional values (per 1 serving = 1/4 cup)
183 calories; 13.8 g2.5 g 8.5 g