These fat bomb recipes have all of the flavors of a gingerbread cookie with none of the carbs. The best part is they are low carb and ready in 10 minutes!
Ingredients (makes 16 servings)
- 2 cups Finely ground almond flour
- 2/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 6 Tablespoons Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Molasses (optional)
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Stir in the melted butter and molasses to form a thick dough. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out a portion of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the balls in an air tight container and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep in the refrigerator for snacking! Makes 16 balls
Note: I put molasses as optional because that is not usually something most people keep in their pantry. If you leave it out, the fat bombs might be a little less rich in gingerbread flavor but it will not be a significant difference.
Nutritional values (per fat bomb)
Per fat bomb: 120 calories; 11 g3.5 g 3 g