These sugar free blackberry coconut fat bombs are low carb and Paleo. Eat them between meals to stay in ketosis on a ketogenic diet during weight loss.
- 1 cup coconut butter (see note for how to make homemade)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries (can use raspberries or strawberries if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops (add a bit more for sweeter taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil and blackberries (if frozen) in a pot and heat over medium heat just until well combined.
- In a food processor or small blender, add coconut oil mix and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. NOTE: Separation may occur if coconut oil mixture is too hot. If using fresh berries, there is no need to cook them with the coconut oil and butter.
- Spread out into a small pan lined with parchment paper (I used 6×6-inch container)
- Refrigerate one hour or until mix has hardened.
- Remove from container and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Note: To make coconut butter, place about 2 cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes into food processor and process until butter forms (about 7-8 minutes).0.8g net carbs
Nutritional values (per serving 1 square)
170 calories; 18.7 g3 g 1.1 g