These low carb, keto fat bombs are an easy, no-bake frozen dessert that you can make with only 5 ingredients. Tastes like a strawberry or raspberry cheesecake treat — almost like ice cream and made with real fruit.
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 – 2.5 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries (or raspberries)
- 2 ounces salted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce granular swerve sweetener (roughly 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Let the cream cheese, strawberries, and butter sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften before continuing with the recipe.
- Puree the strawberries using a small blender like the Nutribullet. Alternatively, you can mash them by hand, but the texture will be less smooth.
- In a bowl, combine pureed strawberries, sweetener, and vanilla, stirring until well-mixed.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the cream cheese for 10 seconds until very soft and pliable. This is an optional step, but it makes the cream cheese softer and more easily combined with other ingredients.
- Add butter and cream cheese to the bowl with the strawberry mixture. Use an electric hand mixer and beat until well-mixed, ideally without any large cream cheese clumps remaining.
- Divide the batter into 18 round silicone molds, smoothing the surface with a spatula. Freeze until solid, about 2 hours, before serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.
Nutritional values (per 1 fat bomb)
60 calories; 6 g0.5 g 1 g