These easy pancakes with almond flour look and have taste just like normals pancakes. Enjoy them with sliced butter and sugar-free syrup. Keto, low carb, and gluten free.
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons granular) swerve sweetener
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- butter and sugar-free syrup for serving
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients (almond flour, sweetener, salt), stirring or whisking until well-mixed.
- Add all remaining ingredients (heavy cream, egg whites). Stir together until smooth. If the batter is too thick, or if you prefer thinner pancakes, stir in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Heat a pan on the stove until hot. Pour batter to form a 3-inch pancake, about 1 to 2 tablespoons. Cook and then flip to cook the other side. Transfer to a plate when done. Repeat until the batter is used up.
- Serve with butter and sugar-free syrup.
Nutritional values (per serving)
280 calories; 26 g3 g 10 g