These little cups of cheeseburger with beef will enthuse all of yours guests, you can make double, triple, or even quadruple batches quite easily. With this recipe you will stay impressed, you and your guests.
Ingredients (makes 9 cheeseburger muffins)
Cheeseburger Muffin Buns:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup sour cream
Filling (for Cheeseburger)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 16 ounces ground beef
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 18 slices baby dill pickles (~1 pickle)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (~1.5 oz.)
- Heat oven to 350F and mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins.
- Partially cook ground beef in a hot pan with seasonings. Once seared, turn the pan off.
- Then, mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Divide up the mixture for the muffins into silicone muffin cups.
- Indent the muffin to give space for the ground beef. Then, fill each muffin with ground beef mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are browned slightly on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and top with some cheese, then broil for an additional 1-3 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from the silicone muffin cups. Top and enjoy!
Nutritional values (per each muffin)
255.67 calories; 19.67 g2.97 g 14.6 g