These fat bombs with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla are so delicious and beutiful, you just have to try them. This can feel a bit time consuming to make compared to other fat bombs, but it’s so worth it. We’ve been popping these into our cooler whenever we go out as a quick and refreshing snack.
Ingredients (makes 24 fat bombs)
- 2 medium strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 25 drops liquid Stevia
- Combine all ingredients (except for cocoa powder, vanilla and strawberries) in a bowl.
- Separate the mixture between 3 bowls. Add cocoa powder to one, vanilla to another, and strawberries to the last.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fat bomb mold, then freeze for 30 minutes. Repeat with vanilla and strawberry layers (let freeze for at least 1 hour).
Nutritional values (per one fat bomb)
102.71 calories; 10.99 g0.66 g 0.51 g