Easy and quick omelet with mushrooms and feta cheese, perfect combination. If you want, add green flavor to add more flavor to the omelet, you can also try changing the goat cheese with feta cheese for something different.
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces (sliced) mushrooms
- 2 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Spike seasoning to taste
- Green onions, optional (for garnish)
- Warm up the olive oil in a frying pan. Toss the mushrooms in and fry about 5 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are frying, whisk eggs with the heavy cream and some Spike seasoning.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the mushrooms and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the goat cheese. Fold over and continue to cook until the cheese starts to melt.
- When done, serve and garnish with green onions if you want.
515 calories; 39.58 g4.17 g 21.34 g