These keto donuts are with chocolate and cinnamon, baked with coconut flour. Together with the coconut oil and milk which are all wonderfully low carb, amounts with just 12g carbs per donut.
Ingredients (makes 6 donuts)
- 6 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Butter (unsalted)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix the coconut flour, cocoa flour, erythritol, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil and coconut milk and blend until you have no lumps.
- Fill the donut molds with the batter and bake for 20 minutes until firm.
- When it’s over, remove mold and cool.
- Melt the butter and add the cinnamon. Mix well.
- Dip the donuts into the cinnamon mixture. That’s it, enjoy in taste!
Nutritional values (per donut)
263 calories; 22 g12 g 8 g