One of the best recipes for fat bombs, at least for my taste! I suppose you’ll like it. Sprinkle with your favorite chocolate for added chocolate awesomeness if you want, and enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to coat.
- Scoop the mixture with a spoon and shape into a biscuit-like shape and put to the prepared baking sheet (with parchment paper).
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Once complete, transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve. Alternatively, keep on the counter in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional values (per serving)
139 calories; 14 g6 g 1.1 g