A quick and easy no-bake keto cookie recipe, loaded with fat and a bit of protein, made with stevia-sweetened chocolate chips.
Ingredients (makes 14 servings)
- 1 ¼ cups hulled hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cacao butter (melted)
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Put the hemp seeds, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and stevia in a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and pulse, just lightly, 1 second per pulse, three times. After the third pulse, pinch some dough with your fingers. If it holds together nicely, you’re ready to move on. If not, pulse again until the dough holds together.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Using a round tablespoon (or a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop/melon baller), scoop up the dough, packing it firmly into the tablespoon. Transfer the scoop to the prepared baking sheet (with parchment paper). Repeat with the remaining dough, making 14 cookies.
- Chill for 30 minutes before consuming. These cookies are best served chilled, straight from the fridge.
Nutritional values (per serving)
124 calories; 10 g0.7 g 4.7 g