You will only need a few minutes to prepare a cup of cookie. This keto treats packaged with healthy fats. Have you ever tried to make a mug cake, now you have the opportunity. Keto, Low Carb, Paleo
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 1 large egg
- 2 heaping tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (melted)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp Erythritol or (Swerve)
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia (I used hazelnut stevia drops from SweetLeaf)
- 2 tbsp whipped cream, coconut milk or full-fat yogurt and a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mug or a ramekin and combine well.
- Add the egg, coconut butter and stevia and mix well using a fork. Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds. Some of you don’t want to use a microwave or don’t have one.
Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don’t have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
- When done, you can optionally top the mug cake with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk or full-fat yogurt and season with a pinch of cinnamon or with sugar free chocolate. Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving)
305 calories; 28.83.9 9.7