If you like cheesecake and are looking for a quick high fat snack to satisfy your craving for something sweet, you will love these Cheesecake Fat Bombs! Keto, Low carb
Ingredients (makes 18 fat bombs)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon coconut oil to melt and drizzle over the tops (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Add the cream cheese and sour cream to a large mixing bowl and mixed. Add in one egg at a time and continue mixing. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, until well combined.
- Using a mini cookie scoop or melon baller, scoop the batter (it will be loose) into the fat bomb molds and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until set. The very center will still have a slight jiggle to it, do not over-bake these. Mine took exactly 20 minutes.
- Optional: Melt 1/3 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips with 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil in the microwave until melted (about 30 seconds) and stir to combine. Drizzle over the tops of the fat bombs and chill in the fridge to set (store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer).
Note: These are not overly sweet, so if you want them to be really sweet, add a little more Swerve. – Macros do not include optional chocolate topping. Please be sure to adjust according to the topping you use.