Since keto chocolate chips are usually a way to spruce up an existing food, you have to ensure that the main food is low carb and keto friendly, we bring you such a recipe! Keto, Low carb, Gluten free
- 3 oz cocoa butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- ⅔ unsweetened cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ powdered Swerve sweetener (or powder erythritol)
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, melt cocoa butter and unsweetened chocolate.
- Whisk until smooth and completely melted.
- Remove from heat and sift in powdered sweetener and cocoa powder.
- Stir in vanilla extract and whisk until incorporated.
- Work quickly to pour chocolate in 3 chocolate chips mold.
- If not using a chocolate chip mold, grease an 8×8 baking dish and pour evenly into the pan, spreading in an even layer.
- Refrigerate until set – chocolate mold will take approximately 10-15 minutes, a baking dish will take 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from mold and place in a mason jar for storage.
- Remove from baking dish and chop into pieces, store in airtight container or mason jar.
Nutritional values (12 serves)
109 calories; 10.52.8 2